Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Need Your Help

This year at school, I have once again committed to participate in the Relay For Life of Mansfield University. I have personally heard the words 'You have cancer”. I know that many more people this year that I care about could hear those words as well. Instead of being afraid of that, I have chosen to do something to fight back against this disease and I’m asking for your help.

Will you make a donation to my Relay For Life efforts? To donate online now, click on the link at the bottom of this message.

Thank you in advance for your support. Together, we will celebrate, remember, and fight back!


Eliminate it!


Kate


http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09PA?px=5579224&pg=personal&fr_id=16709&et=Uz9nNZ686d0YKYSkNl4a9Q..&s_tafId=282023

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I live in a smail communtity and a girl a few grades ahead of me, in my brothers grade, just got diagnosed with leukemia and it's affected the whole school so much. Tomorrow we're even having a hat day for her where you have to where you have to pay a dollar to wear a hat all day and the money goes to her family.

It's really great your doing this.

Vanessa (whatvanessareads.wordpress.com) said...

I'm really proud of you Kate... I'm also doing Relay for Life for my high school. I will try to ask my dad to donate to the website.

:)